Latest announcement has been released from Central bank of Nigeria that the charges will attract three per cent processing fees for withdrawals and two per cent processing fees for judgments of amounts above N500,000 for individual accounts.
Starting from September 18, 2019, Nigerians operating bank accounts will begin to pay charges for deposits and withdrawals.
Making the announcement on Tuesday, the Central Bank of Nigeria said that the nationwide implementation of the cashless policy will begin by March 2020.
The apex bank said that implementation of the policy would signal the imposition of charges on deposits in addition to already existing charges on withdrawals.
According to the circular, the charges will attract three per cent processing fees for withdrawals and two per cent processing fees for lodgments of amounts above N500,000 for individual accounts.
For corporate accounts, the apex bank in the circular said that DMBs would charge five per cent processing fee for withdrawals and three per cent for lodgments of amounts above N3m.
The statement, however, disclosed that the charge on deposits would apply in Lagos, Ogun, Kano, Abia, Anambra, and Rivers states as well as the Federal Capital Territory.
let see your reply to this announcement click comment button below!
Subscribe below to receive more latest info true Email inbox
You may have missed:-
You might like also:-
- MUST SEE!!! Presidency List The 64 Achievements Of President Buhari (SEE THEM)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University Holds Workshop/Training On Campus Beautification
- Eminem joins instagram with offensive first post
- Police arrest Ponzi scheme operator over N900m fraud in C’ River
- “I Want To Be The Greatest Artiste Ever Liveth” – Kizz Daniel
- Wizkid Drops – ‘Fever’ Video feat. Tiwa Savage
- LA LIGA!! Barcelona Boss Valverde Speaks On Lionel Messi Missing The El Clasico
- Tottenham vs Barcelona: Lionel Messi remains a genius beyond comprehension
- APC Plotting To Doctor WAEC Result For Buhari – APP Chairman
- INEC VOTER REGISTRATION
- Buhari Names Only Late Gen. Shehu Musa As Classmate He Wrote WASCE In 1961 With
- Bribe Video: Kano Assembly Finally Summons Gov Ganduje