Boko Haram members reportedly killed Four Nigerian soldiers during an attack in Gubio, Borno state on Saturday August 10th.
Four Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Attack In Borno
The insurgents descended on the Nigerian Army 5 Brigade in Gubio at about 6:00 p.m. on Saturday as they prepared for Eid Mubarak.
The soldiers tried to defend their terrain but were killed and their equipment carted away by the terrorists.
Four gun trucks, one mortar gun and one artillery gun were stolen.
The attack forced military commanders to relocate troops and the 5 Brigade from Gubio, about 100 kilometres from Maiduguri, to Damasak, where the military operates a larger camp.
“Therefore, we now have no troops in Gubio, Magumeri and Kareto” a military source said
The military source expressed fears that the entire stretch between Maiduguri to Damasak, spanning over 160 kilometres, is now without military presence and may be vulnerable to attacks.
The Nigerian Army is yet to react to this recent attack.
You may have missed:-
You might like also:-
- Jets’ Jamal Adams Fuming Over Fine For Hit on Baker Mayfield
- Drake – Behind Barz (Music) Download
- Nigerians To Start Paying Charges On Bank Deposits In 2019
- Rudeboy – Yati ft. Ruffcoin (Official Video) Download
- US government is suing Edward Snowden over his new memoir ‘Permanent Record’