Hoodlums, armed with sticks and horsewhips on Tuesday descended on leaders of the Adavi local government in the Kogi State branch of the National Union of Local Government Employee/Medical and Health Workers Union of Nigeria.
The attack by the thugs comes ahead of the November governorship election in the state.
This online news platform understands that the union members and leaders were in a crucial meeting, discussing the alleged non- payment of the salary of workers before the hoodlums disrupted the meeting.
The thugs injured the leaders not excluding the Adavi branch NULGE chairman, Comrade Muhammed Yakubu Isah.
Isah, while speaking on the attack, described the attack as very embarrassing, adding that the union had passed a circular to suspend the Congress in line with the LG sole administrator’s (Hon. Joseph Salami) directive at the time of the attack.
He said the attack had already been reported to the Divisional Police headquarters in Adavi.
You may have missed:-
You may also like:-
- ASSISTANT PASTOR Part 2 (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 226) Download
- White man sings funny version of Naira Marley’s “Soapy” Download (Video)
- Tyreek Hill Injury: Update on Chiefs WR & Sammy Watkins’ Fantasy Outlook
- Sixers’ Mike Scott Knocks Out Rowdy Eagles Fan [WATCH]
- LUNATIC Part Two (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 225) Download
- Sean Paul – When It Comes to You Download
- South Africa vows crackdown on xenophobic attacks after five die
- BREAKING: Alhaji Rafiu Tinubu is dead, Sanwo-Olu Grieves
- American rapper Kanye West Named His New Album “Jesus Is King” Video
- These Are the Victims of the Santa Cruz Diving Boat Fire
- Kensalf – El Shaddai Download
- [Official Music Video] Won’t Let Go By Travis Greene Download