Free agent center DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year deal to join the Lakers, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
Free agent center DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year deal with the Lakers, agent Jeff Schwartz of Excel Sports tells ESPN.— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 6, 2019
According to reports, the Miami Heat were interested in Cousins, but Anthony Davis and other players helped persuade Cousins to join them in L.A.
Cousins averaged 16.3 points and 8.2 rebounds in 30 regular-season games for the Warriors last season after returning from an Achilles injury. Cousins later suffered a torn left quadriceps in the first round of the playoffs, but returned to action in the NBA Finals.
The Lakers weren’t done fleshing out their roster in the wake of Kawhi Leonard opting for Los Angeles’ other team. Per Wojnarowski and Ramona Shelburne, Rajon Rondo will return to the Lakers on a two-year deal.
Rondo averaged 9.2 points and 8.0 assists in 46 games for Los Angeles last season. He also played alongside Cousins and Anthony Davis in New Orleans in 2017-18. Those three players helped lead the Pelicans to just their second playoff appearance since 2011.
You may have missed:-
- 28 Year-Old Becomes Richest Man In Nigeria Making Money Online
- How to connect WhatsApp with your computer “Easily”(Programmed by Worlddraft Blog)
- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 259)
- GO HOME (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 258)
- DJ Jaysix – Best Of RnB Mix 2020
- Legit Business: Earn $2000 daily (see how to do it)
- Exclusive Report: An Ordinary Guy From Lagos Earns $2000 daily (See his business)
- Trump, Buhari exchange views on how to combat COVID-19
- (Video) Fire outbreak at NNPC College Road Ogba Lagos
- DOWNLOAD Karima – Super (VIDEO)
- HOUSE HELPS (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 257)
- NATIONAL LOCK DOWN (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 256) Download