One match remains to crown the 2019 Women’s World Cup champion. The United States Women’s National team will face the Netherlands in the final match Sunday to repeat as reigning champions.
How to watch the USA vs. Netherlands World Cup final
- What: 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup final
- Teams: United States vs. Netherlands
- Date: Sunday, July 6, 2019
- Time: 11 a.m. ET
- Location: Lyon Olympic Stadium – Lyon, France
- TV Channel: Fox (English), Telemundo (Spanish)
- Online stream: fuboTV (start a free trial)
This is the U.S. women’s second consecutive trip to the final. If they win, it’ll be their fourth time winning the tournament.
The Dutch women face a daunting task as they attempt to pull off an upset. It is only the second time the Netherlands have qualified for the Women’s World Cup. In 2015, they were knocked out in the Round of 16 by Japan — who were, in turn, beaten by the U.S. in the 2015 final. U.S. forward Megan Rapinoe is expected to play for the U.S. after missing the semifinals, making that task even more challenging.
Netherlands are seeking their first win in against the U.S. since 1991. The two have faced each other seven times in total. The U.S. has won six times with only one loss.
2019 Women’s World Cup tournament bracket
The single elimination knockout stage of the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup began on June 22 with 16 teams. Each team had advanced from the group stage, playing three matches each. The top two winners from each of the groups advanced, along with four third-place finishers.fo
USA vs. Netherlands World Cup odds
The latest Women’s World Cup final odds list the U.S. as favorites at -275 (risk $275 to win $100) to win outright in regulation plus stoppage time. The Dutch are underdogs at +765 (risk $100 to win $765), and if you simply want to pick the U.S. to win outright, you can get in at -600. The over-under for total goals scored is 2.5. With so many ways to pick this title matchup, be sure to see the 2019 Women’s World Cup predictions from European football expert David Sumpter before locking in any USA vs. Netherlands picks of your own.
The U.S. , ranked No. 1 in the world, have now appeared in five of the eight championship matches in Women’s World Cup history. They’ve won three already, including the 2015 edition in Canada where they rolled to a convincing 5-2 victory over Japan in the finals. The Dutch, meanwhile, have never made it to the semifinals before this year.
You may have missed:-
- 28 Year-Old Becomes Richest Man In Nigeria Making Money Online
- How to connect WhatsApp with your computer “Easily”(Programmed by Worlddraft Blog)
- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 259)
- GO HOME (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 258)
- DJ Jaysix – Best Of RnB Mix 2020
- Legit Business: Earn $2000 daily (see how to do it)
- Exclusive Report: An Ordinary Guy From Lagos Earns $2000 daily (See his business)
- Trump, Buhari exchange views on how to combat COVID-19
- (Video) Fire outbreak at NNPC College Road Ogba Lagos
- DOWNLOAD Karima – Super (VIDEO)
- HOUSE HELPS (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 257)
- NATIONAL LOCK DOWN (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 256) Download
- Download HUSTLE – Mark Angel Comedy ft YAWA