The President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government has declared Wednesday, May 1, as public holiday to celebrate the 2019 Workers’ Day.
The Minister of Interior, Lt.- Gen. (Rtd) Abdulrahman Dambazau, made the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government.
In a statement on Monday, the minister congratulated Nigerian workers on their commitment and sacrifice toward building a greater Nigeria.
He commended workers’ effort at ensuring the full implementation of the policies and programmes of government through efficient and effective service delivery to Nigerians and foreigners.
Dambazau called for the continuous support of Nigerian workers in government’s effort at re-positioning the economy and moving it to the Next Level.
The Minister wishes all Nigerian workers a successful May Day Celebration.
Be updated in all latest news by Subscribe below:-
You may have missed:-
See more below:-
- LA LIGA!! Barcelona Boss Valverde Speaks On Lionel Messi Missing The El Clasico
- Abuja Violence: Police Arrest 400 Shi’ites
- Buhari Names Only Late Gen. Shehu Musa As Classmate He Wrote WASCE In 1961 With
- Bribe Video: Kano Assembly Finally Summons Gov Ganduje
- Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba
- Idle Kaduna Farmer Rapes His Mother, Mother-in-Law
- Lacazette Salvages Arsenal’s Unbeaten Run, Halts Liverpool’s Title Charge
- APGA Vows To Resolve Primary Election Crisis
- The Resplendent Photography of Carrie Mae Weems
- Don Jazzy Breaks Down In Tears As Long Time Crush Linda Ikeji Gets Engaged
- Buhari Seeks Senate Approval For Abike Dabiri As CEO Diaspora Commission
- Three persons confirmed dead in Lagos boat mishap