The President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government has declared Wednesday, May 1, as public holiday to celebrate the 2019 Workers’ Day.
The Minister of Interior, Lt.- Gen. (Rtd) Abdulrahman Dambazau, made the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government.
In a statement on Monday, the minister congratulated Nigerian workers on their commitment and sacrifice toward building a greater Nigeria.
He commended workers’ effort at ensuring the full implementation of the policies and programmes of government through efficient and effective service delivery to Nigerians and foreigners.
Dambazau called for the continuous support of Nigerian workers in government’s effort at re-positioning the economy and moving it to the Next Level.
The Minister wishes all Nigerian workers a successful May Day Celebration.
Be updated in all latest news by Subscribe below:-
You may have missed:-
See more below:-
- LA LIGA!! Barcelona Boss Valverde Speaks On Lionel Messi Missing The El Clasico
- Buhari Names Only Late Gen. Shehu Musa As Classmate He Wrote WASCE In 1961 With
- Bribe Video: Kano Assembly Finally Summons Gov Ganduje
- Lacazette Salvages Arsenal’s Unbeaten Run, Halts Liverpool’s Title Charge
- APGA Vows To Resolve Primary Election Crisis
- LEARN HOW TO REGISTER NECO GCE EXTERNAL EXAMINATION IN-FULL
- UPDATED: Super Eagles Qualify For 2019 AFCON
- Download Jonze – Mayorkun ft. Sarkodie and ( Lyrics)
- While Yar’Adua was in Saudi Arabia, we changed meeting venues to avoid intimidation by cabal –Abaribe
- GCET 2019 Counselling, Dates – Check Goa CET Admission, Schedule
- GCET 2018 results declared
- Small Doctor, a Popular musician, 3 others arrested for alleged possession of firearm