19 persons have been confirmed dead while several others have been left with various degrees of injuries after a ghastly road accident on Daudawa-Funtua road in Faskari Local Government Area of Katsina State.
The number of those injured was pegged at 38, according to the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
A Mitsubishi canter vehicle with registration number “DKA 654 ZP,” was on its way to the Sokoto axis with about 57 passengers when the incident occurred.
The driver was said to have lost control as the vehicle skidded off the road of the vehicle due to overspeeding.
While confirming the incident, the sector commander of the FRSC in the state said that the corp’s rescue team immediately rushed to the scene of the accident and took the injured persons to Funtua General Hospital for medical attention and evacuated the corpses.
Be updated in all latest news by Subscribe below:-
You may have missed
See more below:-
- Small Doctor, a Popular musician, 3 others arrested for alleged possession of firearm
- You’re Dead: The U.S. Marine’s New Sniper Rifle Is Finally Ready for a Fight
- Yoruba and Benin Kingdom: Ile Ife The Final Resting Place of History
- Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Delta State After Refusing To Sacrifice Mother (Video)
- Woman Died Saving Her Infant Son in El Paso Walmart Shooting