The Governor of Jigawa State, Badaru Abubakar, stated that the general election in the state is the most peaceful election across all states in Nigeria.
The Governor made this claim while receiving formal report of the 2019 general elections presented by the 2019 campaign council at Manpower Development Institute, Dutse.
Abubakar stated that the election in the state is the best in the country as there was no report crisis during the electoral process and after the elections.
He said the election petition tribunal court in the state have returned empty handed without any petition from the opposition parties challenging the victory of the All Progressives Congress in the state.
The governor stated that the development is a clear indication that even the oppositions agree with the result of the election.
He said the state is the only state where 55 per cent of eligible voters came out in their numbers to cast their votes.
He, however claimed that the victory is a sign that the people of the state trust in APC leadership as 75 per cent communities benefited from dividends of democracy.
Be updated in all latest news by subscribe below:-
You may have missed
- LA LIGA!! Barcelona Boss Valverde Speaks On Lionel Messi Missing The El Clasico
- Buhari Names Only Late Gen. Shehu Musa As Classmate He Wrote WASCE In 1961 With
- Bribe Video: Kano Assembly Finally Summons Gov Ganduje
- Lacazette Salvages Arsenal’s Unbeaten Run, Halts Liverpool’s Title Charge
- APGA Vows To Resolve Primary Election Crisis