A suspect has confessed to murdering Stefano Leo, a young man who was found stabbed to death on the banks of the River Po in Turin, Italy, in February, for the sole reason that he wanted to kill someone.
The suspect, Said Machaouat, a 27-year-old Italian with Moroccan roots, turned himself in during the weekend.
“I chose to kill that young man because he looked happy. And I couldn’t stand his happiness,” Machaouat said, according to the prosecutors.
“The motive is spine chilling,” Turin prosecutor Paolo Borgna said.
Machaouat, told prosecutors Ciro Santoriello and Enzo Bucarelli that “I wanted to kill a lad like me, to take away all his prospects, his children, his friends and relatives”.
Be updated in latest news by subscribe below:-
He further revealed where the kitchen knife, with which he stabbed him was, said he was depressed after splitting up with his ex wife.
“The worst thing was knowing that my four-year-old boy was calling a friend of my ex partner daddy,” Machaouat was quoted as saying.
Updated in latest news by subscribe below:-
You may have missed
See more latest news below:-
- ASSISTANT PASTOR Part 2 (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 226) Download
- White man sings funny version of Naira Marley’s “Soapy” Download (Video)
- Tyreek Hill Injury: Update on Chiefs WR & Sammy Watkins’ Fantasy Outlook
- Sixers’ Mike Scott Knocks Out Rowdy Eagles Fan [WATCH]
- LUNATIC Part Two (Mark Angel Comedy Episode 225) Download