According to the Daily Express, Abramovich would offer 115 million euros to Barça for the Brazilian.
The big signings tend to cause a domino effect that according to the English press reports this summer could include Barcelona and Real Madrid with Chelsea as a hinge of the operation.
The English newspaper announces in its edition of today the intention of the owner of Chelsea, Roman Abramovic, to go for Philippe Coutinho in the event that rumors are confirmed that indicate that the Belgian Eden Hazard will finish in the white club next season.
In Chelsea they see the Brazilian from Barcelona as the ideal substitute for the Belgian, because he offered a great performance at Liverpool and knows the Premier.
Coutinho came to Barcelona a year ago in the winter market in exchange for 140 million euros becoming the most expensive player in the history of the club.
You have something to say about this let us hear from you
- Newtown HS Wins Football State Title on Sandy Hook Anniversary
- La Liga: Seasons highest goal scorers unveiled
- EPL: Ljungberg under fire for team selection in Arsenal’s 2-2 draw with Norwich
- Bulgaria football chief resigns after England players suffer racist abuse
- Super Eagles’ Coaches Hunt For Goalkeepers