|GCET 2019 Counselling, CET Admission, Schedule|
GCET 2019 Second Round Admission has been started from 12th July 2019. GCET is a state level entrance exam which is managed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. It is conducted for offering admission to the candidates those seeking admission in Architecture & Engineering and Medical courses. Through Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) candidates can get admission in the state colleges of Goa. The Candidates can get all the information regarding GCET 2019 counselling from this article.
GCET Counselling 2019
In order to participate in GCET counselling 2019, candidates must have to fill the application form. The admission form is made available on the official website. Candidates can fill the admission form as per the course in which they want to get admission. The admission form can be filled and submit through offline mode. The counselling authority will release the merit list separately for each course. According to the merit list candidates can participate in the counselling. The seats will be allotted according to the candidate’s ranks in the merit list.
The counselling is conducted by the DTE, Goa. Candidates have to submit the GCET 2019 application form-B in person at the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim. After submitting the form, candidates can collect an acknowledgement card as the proof of submission of application form-B.
GCET Counselling Schedule 2019
Candidates can check here all the related official schedule of admission process.
|Releasing of admission form||May 2019|
|Last date to receive admission form||May 2019|
|Display of eligibility list at admission center||June 2019|
|Last date to submit grievances in eligibility list||June 2019|
|Display of provisional merit list||June 2019|
|Display of final merit list||June 2019|
|First round of admission||June 2019|
|Second round of admission||July 2019|
|Third round of admission||August 2019|
|Admission on vacant seats||September|
GCET Admission 2019
Candidates have to fill the application form as per the course in which they want to get admission.
GCET Application Form:
The form is filled by the candidates those have appeared in GCET entrance exam 2019.
GCET Admission Form:
The form is filled to get admission in GCET based course.
- Form A: The form is filled to get admission in BE/B.Pharm through GCET.
- Form B: The form is filled for NEET 2019 based courses. Admission to BHMS and BAMS also be provided through NEET score card.
- Form C: The form is filled to get admission in B.Arch through NATA.
GCET Counselling Procedure 2019
- To participate in the counselling, candidates have to fill the application form in their own handwriting duly signed by the candidate.
- Application form should be submitted before the last date of receiving application forms.
- Candidates must mention the category in the relevant application form in which they want admission.
- For different course candidates have to fill the different application form.
- On receiving the application forms, the admission authority release the merit list for the candidates.
- Candidates those names appear in the merit list have to reach the admission center in prescribed date and time.
- On verification of original documents, the seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s rank.
- Candidates can report to the allotted colleges for the admission with the admission allotment letter on due dates.
Documents Required at Admission:
- GCET 2019 Admit Card
- GCET 2019 Acknowledgement Card With Photograph
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Goa University (for candidates not belong to Goa board