GPAT 2019 syllabus can help the candidates to understand what to study or what to not. The GPAT syllabus has been prescribed by the NTA from 2019. GPAT is a national level aptitude organized to offer admission to the candidates in PG M.Pharm programmes in various government and private colleges. Candidates should go through this article to know the complete information related to GPAT 2019 syllabus.
GPAT 2019 Syllabus – Released
GPAT 2019 Syllabus has been released officially. Check Below.Get latest news & updates about GPAT 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
- State*Select StateAndaman and Nicobar IslandsAndhra PradeshArunachal PradeshAssamBiharChandigarhChhattisgarhDadra and Nagar HaveliDaman and DiuDelhiGoaGujaratHaryanaHimachal PradeshJammu and KashmirJharkhandKarnatakaKeralaLakshadweepMadhya PradeshMaharashtraManipurMeghalayaMizoramNagalandOdishaPondicherryPunjabRajasthanSikkimTamil NaduTripuraUttar PradeshUttarakhandWest BengalTelangana
The syllabus of GPAT 2019 include questions from the subjects of Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Organic chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Anatomy, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Engineering subjects.
General Pharmacology, Pharmacology of central nervous System, Pharmacology of cardiovascular system, Pharmacology of peripheral nervous system, Pharmacology of Endocrine system, Nerohumoral transmission in autonomic and central nervous system, Drugs acting on Respiratory system, Drugs acting on urinary system, Chemotherapy, Chronopharmacology, Pharmacology of drug acting on the gastrointestinal tract, Autacoids and their Antagonists, Immnopharmacology, Principles of toxicology, Vitamins & Minerals.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- Manipal University (#1 Private University) – 2019 Application Open. APPLY NOW >
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (‘A’ by NAAC) – B.Tech Application. APPLY NOW >
Click here to view official GPAT 2019 Syllabus
Pharmacy Profession & Introduction to Pharmaceuticals, Allopathic dosage form, Introduction to dosage form, Sources of drug information, Crude extract, Dosage Form Necessities and Additives, Allergenic extract, Pharmaceutical Plant, location, layout, Biological products, Parenterals – product requiring sterile packaging, Capsules, Powders, Tablets, Suspensions, Suppositories, Emulsions, Semisolids, Pilot plant scale-up techniques, Pharmaceutical Aerosols, GMP and Validation, Ophthalmic preparations, Preformulations, Prolonged Action Pharmaceuticals, Novel Drug delivery system, Stability of formulated products, Packaging Materials, Cosmetics.
- Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Impurities, Isotopes, Monographs,
- Dentifrices, desensitizing agents, & anticaries agents
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Therapeutic classes of drugs, Different classes of therapeutic drugs, various classes of therapeutic agents, Different classes of therapeutic drugs
Introductory Pharmacognosy, Classification of crude drugs, Factors influencing quality of crude drugs, Techniques in microscopy, Introduction to phytoconstituents, Principles of plant classification, Pharmaceutical aids, Animal products, Plant products, Toxic drugs, Enzymes, Natural pesticides and insecticides, Glycosides, Herbal formulations, Alkaloids, Extraction and Isolation Techniques, Traditional herbal drugs, Phytopharmaceuticals, Quality control and Standardization of herbal drugs, Plants based industries and research institutes in India, Herbal cosmetics, Worldwide trade of crude drugs and volatile oils, Patents, Homeopathic system of medicine, Ayurvedic system of medicine.
General Pharmacology, Nerohumoral transmission in autonomic and central nervous system, Pharmacology of peripheral nervous system, Pharmacology of central nervous System, Pharmacology of cardiovascular system, Drugs acting on urinary system, Drugs acting on Respiratory system, Autacoids and their Antagonists, Chronopharmacology, Vitamins & Minerals.